June 01, 2004

Copper Corner June Sale List: Bill McKivor of The Copper Corner has sent out an E-List for June 2004. He writes, "Here is a little list of Conder tokens and items that are not included on my regular quarterly list. The Conder tokens are from an old-time collection, where the collector was more interested in the varieties than he was in collecting in high grade. Year ago, that was the way it was done, and even today one would have a real problem trying to find all of the D&H numbers if high grade was the only thing being collected ... As usual, these E-mail lists rather assume that you shall use D&H to get descriptions, I don’t get as 'descriptive' as I do with my quarterly lists. If you have any questions, please E-mail me." Bill can be reached at Copperman@thecoppercorner.com .

No comments: